Why Partner with Calgary Family Day Home Agency?
Our agency provides a lot of great benefits and advantages over running a private day home.
- Dedicated consultant assigned to each day home for consistent and reliable support + support from the entire team
- Low staff turnover, making for strong educator + consultant relationships
- Networking opportunities with other day home providers
- 24/7 support
- Mentoring and individual training plans for educators
- Group workshops (large and small)
- A team approach
- Prizes and incentives to help you meet your monthly goals
- See below for even more great benefits!
Administration & Paperwork
We help you meet rules and regulations + take care of registration, billing, subsidy, mediation support, and more so you can focus on providing quality care.
Government Wage Top Ups
We help qualifying educators access government wage top-ups for every hour of work (up to a maximum of 181 hours/month).
Our partners access $5 million liability insurance for their day home – with a reputable company who understands their needs.
We have templates for everything you need to run your business: Menu Plans, Activity Plans, Field Trip Forms, Accident Forms, Consent Forms, etc.
We help with advertising through our online map/directory, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google, Carefind, community newsletters, etc
Share all your great daily activities with your families and your consultant. Our partners benefit from a 50% discount on Storypark plans.
Family Child Care Training Program
We offer a home learning program and at no additional cost equivalent to ECE Level 1.
Post Secondary Partnerships
We partner with recognized post-secondary institutions to support a variety of praticum placements (including within your own day home).
We host first aid courses for our partners so you can get this important training at a discounted price.
Eligible incentives are added to educators’ monthly claims – an additional $150/month for each infant under 18 months in your care (maximum 2).